Inside Out Program
Mobile Community Corrections Center’s Inside Out Program provides women and men in Mobile County, Alabama the opportunities to successfully reintegrate into society by focusing on a holistic approach to gain stability, build positive relationships, obtain and sustain sobriety, identify, process, and heal from trauma by encompassing the physical, mental, and social well-being of the women and men at-risk population, thus reducing the rate of recidivism.
Requirements for Admittance to the Inside Out Program:
- Un-employed or under-employed
- Court Ordered as part of pre-sentencing and/or delayed sentencing, probation revocations for Mobile Community Corrections Center and State Probation, court ordered for Pardons and Paroles
Involvement in Inside Out Program is weekly group counseling, regular drug testing, and following the individualized case plan that is created for each client.
Services provided by Inside Out Program:
- Individualized case plans
- group counseling services
- individual counseling services
- substance abuse evaluation
- mental health assessments and referrals
- life skills training
- health screenings and presentations
- GED and certifications
- resume writing
- job interviewing skills
- job training.
This project is being supported in whole by federal award number SLFRP2103 awarded to the Mobile County Commission, Alabama by the U.S. Department of Treasury.